George Town, Cayman Islands, March 1st 2019 – Merchants using the CoinPayments gateway now have the option to accept EOS payments within their ecommerce store. This will make CoinPayments the first payment gateway to allow merchants to accept EOS.
“We are happy to announce the integration of EOS to our growing list of accepted cryptocurrencies. We believe this platform will be one of the best token-creation platforms available, and look forward to all the different decentralized apps that will come from its architecture.”
– CoinPayments Development Team
EOS has introduced a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (dApps). It’s powered by the native EOS token. The platform aims to fix several issues which makes several other blockchains unable to scale to meet the future demand for cryptocurrencies, dApps and a high throughput blockchain. Since our goal is to drive adoption through ecommerce, we have added support for EOS payment processing as it will be able to scale to the demand we envision cryptocurrency having in the future.
How Does it Work?
EOS was developed with the goal in mind of being able to accomplish several goals through a blockchain solution:
- Support millions of users – to be able to compete with large established technology companies which can support a massive user base;
- Free Usage – providing flexibility to developers and value to users, plus encouraging adoption through a free to use service;
- Easy upgrades and bug recovery – ease of use for businesses upgrading with new features, and robustness when tackling bugs in the system;
- Low latency – reliable feedback and low latency of transactions;
- Sequential performance – to facilitate the management of high volumes on the platform;
- Parallel performance – allowing the platform to divide workload across multiple CPUs and computers to increase speed and efficiency.
EOS runs with a delegated proof of stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm in conjunction with the asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerance (aBFT) to achieve lightning fast transaction irreversibility. Within 1 second, the transaction is irreversible on the blockchain.
CoinPayments was started in 2013 as the first altcoin payment processor and has since grown to support payments for bitcoin and over 1,000 altcoins for their userbase of over 2.3 million accounts across 182 countries. The easy to use platform offers prebuilt plugins and integrations for all the major ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, Woocommerce and Magento. With hosted wallets, conversion and fiat settlement functionality, CoinPayments leads the way in furthering the adoption of cryptocurrencies.
George Town, Cayman Islands - www.CoinPayments.net
Disclaimer: Mybitcoinshirts.com does not create any content. We share daily crypto articles in our almanac collection so our customers can receive update information regarding cryptocurrencies. This information we share is public available on Google.com. We do not give any financial advise, please do your we own research.